No time to do make up!!!!! This is how I feel most mornings (funny enough)! While I LOVE make up, and love getting others ready, I somehow find that I am rushing to apply my make up no matter the occasion.
My fabulous parents were in town for their birthdays (they are just a month apart), so we had a blast running around Los Angeles, and having night time cocktails under the Los Angeles sky, while dancing to oldies and some classic rock and roll. Needless to say, we had the best time!
Oh! The point! So all of a sudden it was time to take them to the airport, and I needed to get some make up on my face. I thought, what a great tutorial idea! So here are what I found to be the quick basics to fake your way to a flawless face!
1. Eye Primer/Lightener; I used the Milani super cheap pencil’s matte side to prep my eyes and tone them out.
2. I took a highlighter from the face and cheek palette by Sephora for their Radiant Orchid theme, and applied to my lid the lightest color.
4. Stila liquid eyeliner in black a little thicker than normal for a “retro look.”
6. Foundation (can skip this part if you’re really pressed on time)
7. A little highlighter and pink blush
8. A bright lip
That’s it! You’re ready to go, and will look like you’ve spent at least 30 minutes on this easy, quick, and simple look!
Let me know how it goes for you!? Any good quick tips? Mine is if I’m really in a pinch, I’ll use a lipstick for lips and cheeks! Voila!
Love and Beauty,