My make up obsession has been re-invented with Lorac. I recently worked on three gorgeous models for Aliana Events’ private party at the SLS in Beverly Hills. I had the best time using Lorac’s Pro To Go palette, and loved it so much, that I decided to do a Holiday Tutorial all about it!! Below is what I used to create this look…
Here is a step by step to achieve this easy Holiday look:
1. Apply Pearl all over
2. Apply Shell to the lower part of your top lid
3. Apply Cafe into your crease
5. “Pack” Chai on to your lid and crease
7. Take a black eye liner and only tight line the top lid (under the lash line on the top of the lid)
8. Take a foundation brush or clean wipe and get rid of excess shadow product at an angle up toward your temple for a clean line
9. Apply a LOT of mascara but make sure to spread out the lashes!
10. If needed, apply concealer and gold shimmer to the top lid for a fun twist!
For a more dramatic look, feel free to create a cat eye with black liner at an exaggerated angle. Also, make sure to wear foundation, blush, bronzer, highlighter, and a pretty lip when going to those fabulous parties! My grandmother always says, “Try to look your best, for you never know who you might meet!”
So here’s to looking gorgeous, gorgeous! Happy Bronzing!
Love and Beauty,