It’s my favourite time of year here in sunny California! The weather is just perfect, the beaches aren’t too crowded yet, and the salty air is fantastic!
Going to the beach can require as little maintenance as throwing on a swim suit, but for those who want to shop a little, grab some lunch, while maintaing a beach ready look, follow these easy steps to be a beach ready babe!
1. Make sure you apply sunscreen- I forgot to go over this in the video, but my daily moisturizer is all about SPF.
2. Apply brows if you need them!
3. Apply a highlight shadow (I love Josie Maran Argan liquid Highlighter) on your eyes (I throw a bronze color under the eye and on top of the lid as well) and cheeks
4. Throw on a CC or BB Cream or tinted moisturizer. I’m using Clinique.
5. Apply your Mascara
6. Apply blush/highlighter/bronzer if you choose.
7. Grab an easy lip gloss
8. And throw your hair in a pony tail or beach ready braid: you’re ready to go!
Beach looks are all about ease and comfort. The best accessory you can grab though is your confidence!
What are some of your favourite beach time traditions??
Happy Beach Times!
Love and Beauty,